Friday, March 18, 2016.
If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend with your family, in and around Fort Worth, Burleson, Cleburne, or Weatherford, you don’t have to go very far. In fact, you can stay right here on the west side of the Metroplex and get your fill? Check out some of these things going on in Tarrant, Johnson and Parker Counties.
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden – Butterflies in the Garden is going on now thru April 3rd, 2016. Admission: Adults $10; Children (3-12yrs.) $6; Seniors (65+) $8. This butterfly event comes to the FWBG every other year. You can find it in the Rainforest Conservatory. (This video is from a few years ago, so don’t pay attention to the dates that they give.)
- Casa Manana Children’s Theatre in Fort Worth – The Three Little Pigs is a brand new adaptation on this classic tail. Visit their website to get more information.
- The Plaza Theatre Co. in Cleburne presents Seven Brides for Seven Brothers now thru April 23rd. Tickets are going fast! Follow the link to get yours today.
- Burleson is hosting their annual Aqua Egg Hunt 2016 this Saturday, March 19th at the BRiCk. The fun begins at 10am. Preregistration is recommended. (Again, the video is from last year, so ignore the date & time.)
- In Weatherford, bring out the young’ens for the Chick-fil-A Easter Egg Hunt this Saturday in the Lowe’s Parking Lot. There will be fun and prizes for everyone!
These are just a few of the events being offered around town. To see a full list, go to the following websites for more information:
If you happen to go to one of the events this weekend, come back here sometime next week and tell me all about it. I’d love to hear!